BEATLES BAND I BEATLES BAND I

Meh.

It wasn't bad, but you can do better (but I know you won't). The graphics were kinda good, it wasn't hilarious but it wasn't tedious either. I don't see why people get so bitchy about the beatles' parody, it's not like they wouldn't laugh at a jesus/allah/whatever parody. They need to get the sand out of their vaginas. The music was good, the beatles rawk my cawk, and Franz Ferdinand isn't awful.
-Choclo

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

nice job, Boe.

You did a good job animating, too bad LF ruined it with his lame overused jokes and nerdy humor. LF, you should stop making flash at least until you find every joke on this flash increibly unfunny.
(yay, 100th review)

MUTHAFUCKIN'
DRUNK

-MASS- -MASS-

Haha, *cough*foamy*cough*

Really good movie, I like how you use the bitmaps in the backgrounds.
Apart from the graphics being great, what you're trying to say comes out clearly. I liked how you mocked Foamy a lot.... "Tidal Waves" Bahahaha.
The music was excellent too.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Subtle is an awesome band.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

OH SNAP

Wade Day Collection Petition
Pages: 2, 3, 4... 200, 201
Great flash, fifened

f0d responds:

LOL no need for a Wade Day collection page... but I would like to see a general Wade Fulp collection page. There are many other funny Wade parodies besides yesterday's

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

I've seen the whole series and I have to say...

You have improved with every episode, but this one... WOW! the graphics are awesome and the sound quality is great. I like the pointlessness of the series. It's great to see that non-comercial artists still submit to NG.

Jot + Jab Episode 1 Jot + Jab Episode 1

Funny shit

Those were the best seconds of my... last hour.... Nope, I just had dinner, nevermind.
Great series. Can't wait for next week

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

OMG LIEK LINKIN PAKR WENT 2 OYUR HUOSE!!!!

yOu ees LiEk Tha Bets Parson In The UnaiVerSES BecAuz Joo Is The FMOus FlAhs INTerNets Anim8Torx lOlertoasT!! I wIshh leenking park went to Me HoSUe cUs It has king In it So They aRE TEH Knigs in the Musics lolz!

Happy Be-lated Clock Day Happy Be-lated Clock Day

OMG boredom causes great things

like this! fifened

ZenMicroClock responds:

Why thank you sir :D. I'd tip my hat to you. If I had a hat :{.

Resi4 Flash Preview 2 Resi4 Flash Preview 2

In one word: weird

It's pretty good, the lip sync is great, the sound (music) was great too, but the voices were kinda crappy, the graphics were average, but you animated them well. Needs more FBF :p

rgfunnyman responds:

I do fbf, but right now Im tryin to do some tweening. There will be some fbf in the final version, just not in the preview.